2019 Scholarship Eligibility Rules and Application Guide
Warth Insurance Agency is excited to offer TWO $250.00 scholarships for high school seniors who will be attending a post-secondary school.
- The Warth Insurance Agency Scholarship is available to any eligible graduating senior. See guidelines below.
- The Warth Agriculture Scholarship is open to eligible FFA/4H members who are graduating seniors. See guidelines below.
To be eligible, graduating seniors must meet the following requirements:
- Attend a post-secondary school which includes a college or university, trade school or vocational program.
- A cumulative grade point average of 2.50 or better out of a possible 4.0.
- A copy of most recent transcript.
- A completed application and essay question returned to Warth Insurance Agency via email firstname.lastname@example.org or postmarked by March 1, 2019.
The funds will be awarded when the scholarship recipient provides evidence of post-secondary school enrollment (i.e. Schedule of Classes, Tuition Bill, Room and Board assignment).
Click below to apply for a scholarship: