2020 Scholarship Eligibility Rules and Application Guide
Warth Insurance Agency is excited to offer TWO $250.00 scholarships for high school seniors who will be attending a post-secondary school.
- The Warth Insurance Agency Scholarship is available to any eligible graduating senior. See guidelines below.
- The Warth Agriculture Scholarship is open to eligible FFA/4H members who are graduating seniors. See guidelines below.
To be eligible, graduating seniors must meet the following requirements:
- Attend a post-secondary school which includes a college or university, trade school or vocational program.
- A cumulative grade point average of 2.50 or better out of a possible 4.0.
- A copy of most recent transcript.
A completed application and essay question returned to Warth Insurance Agency via email firstname.lastname@example.org or postmarked by March 1, 2020 to Warth Insurance Agency, 1707 Mt Pleasant St, Burlington, IA 52601
If the applicant qualifies for both scholarships, they may apply for both.
The funds will be awarded when the scholarship recipient provides evidence of post-secondary school enrollment (e.g., Schedule of Classes, Tuition Bill, Room and Board assignment).
Click below to apply for a scholarship: